Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility & Equality *currently under review*
- Administration of Medicines Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging & Remissions
- Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Early Career Teacher (ECT) Induction Policy
- Elective Home Education
- EYFS Policy
- Equality and Inclusion Policy
- Governor Allowances
- Healthy Relationships Policy
- Mental Health and Well-Being Policy
- Online Safety Policy and Acceptable Use Policies
- Pay Policy 21-22
- PHSE Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Teaching & Learning
- Volunteer Handbook
Keeping Children Safe in School
Whinfield Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Privacy Notice
- Your Information, Your Rights
- Data Protection Policy
- Disposal of Records
- Subject Access Request
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.