You can view or download out latest School Holidays below:
School Holiday Dates 2021-2022
Term ends: Thursday 21 July 2022
School Holiday Dates 2022-2023
School reopens for pupils on Monday 5 September 2022
- Term ends: Friday 21 October 2022
- October Half-Term: Monday 24 October to Friday 28 October 2022
- Term commences: Monday 31 October 2022
- Term ends: Friday 16 December 2022
- Christmas: Wednesday 21 December 2022 to Tuesday 3 January 2023
- Term commences: Wednesday 4 January 2023
- Term ends: Friday 17 February 2023
- February Half-Term: Monday 20 February to Friday 24 February 2023
- Term commences: Tuesday 28 February 2023
- Term ends: Friday 31 March 2023
- Easter/Spring: Monday 3 April to Friday 14 April 2023
- Term commences: Monday 17 April 2023
Monday 1 May 2023
- Term ends: Friday 26 May 2023
- May Half-Term: Monday 29 May to Friday 2 June 2023
- Term commences: Monday 5 June 2023
Term ends: Thursday 20 July 2023
The Professional development days for 2022-2022
- Thursday 1 September 2022
- Friday 2 September 2022
- Monday 19 December 2022
- Tuesday 20 December 2022
- Monday 27 February 2023
Alternatively, please visit the Darlington Borough Council website to view or download the school holidays dates for this academic year and next year for all community schools, special schools and voluntary controlled schools. Please note that voluntary aided (church) schools, foundation schools and academies may have set different dates and you should check with the school or academy to confirm their arrangements or view the PDF for schools not following the standard term and holiday dates.
The attached calendars show 195 days, schools are required to be open to pupils 190 of those days with the remaining five for staff in-service training. These five days will be published as soon as these are agreed.
School Holidays During Term Time
The Government amended regulations for taking holidays in term time and these new regulations came into effect from September 2013. Head teachers have the discretion to grant leave, but they should only do so in exceptional circumstances. Parents/carers can be fined for taking their child on holiday during term time without consent from the school. Please read the attached leaflet or contact the school if you wish to discuss your application further with the Headteacher.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.