- Phonics is taught using Letters and Sounds.
In addition we use:
- Phonics Bug and Comics for Phonics.
- Oxford Reading Tree & Oxford Owl online
- Project X
- Purple Mash books online
- Dandelion books
A new book is introduced to the children during our Book Assembly each week. Below are the details to enable Parents to discuss the book with your children.
- Glossary of Terms used in Spelling, Grammar & Punctuation
- Helping Your Child With Reading
- Key stage 1 book Assemblies Autumn & Spring
- Key Stage 1 Book Assemblies Summer
- Key Stage 2 Book Assemblies Autumn & Spring
- Key Stage 2 Book Assemblies Summer
Reading skills and whole school reading books and extracts studied can be found on our English curriculum page.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.