If you are feeling worried or anxious there are many services who may be able to help you with your individual concern.
Please see below for links and contact them directly.
Who's educating your child online while the schools are closed. Please keep a check on their online activity. Other Useful Online resources: https://www.internetmatters.org/issues/radicalisation https://www.counterterrorism.police.uk/northeast https://www.Itai.info https://act.campaign.gov.uk/
Darlington Benefit's Entitlement Action Team (BEATS)ATS
If you know someone who's struggling financially, tell them to give us a call - it could make a huge difference
Domestic Violence Support
Harbour can help, Please contact them: T: 03000 20 2525 (24 hours) E: firstname.lastname@example.org In an emergency always call 999
Darlington Citizens Advice
If you are worried about how you are going to pay your bills this month, call our helpline: 01325 734994
The Bread and Butter Thing
The Bread and Butter Thing (TBBT) is open to residents who live within a one mile radius of the three current hubs:
- Tuesday – Mount Pleasant Primary School (Cockerton) 1:30pm
- Wednesday – Corporation Road Primary School (Northgate) Collection 2:45pm
- Thursday – Red Hall Primary School Collection 1:30pm
If residents would like to participate they need to follow a set of steps to sign up:
- Step 1 – Send a text to TBBT on 07537416040 with full name, postcode and the name of the hub (Mount Pleasant, Corporation Road, Red Hall) and TBBT will get in touch. (must live within one mile of the hub)
- Step 2 – Select the size of order they want to receive. A typical family order would be £7.50, an individual would be £4. An extra large family would be £15.
- Step 3 – TBBT will send a text two days prior to collection day to ask if the resident wants to order for that week. All they have to do is reply “YES” to the text by 10:00am the day before collection and TBBT will deliver their order to their Hub at the specified times.
- Step 4 – Pay for & collect the order from their chosen hub.